Sumy State University was established in 1948 in Sumy city- North-East region of Ukraine and now it is the leading university of a classical type with the III-IV accreditation level in the region. Presently, it has enrolled about 15,000 students who are pursuing pre-bachelor, bachelors and masters degrees in 51 majors & 22 fields of knowledge. Approximately 1300 international students from almost 50 countries worldwide are representing their respective country.
It was ranked in the Global Research University Profiles (GRUP) by Shanghai Ranking, and also included in the almanac of world’s best universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Ranked at 4th place among the Ukrainian universities by the Worldwide Internet Rankings Webometrics and UniRank University Ranking. In addition to the above facts, it has also acquired the top position in the European ranking U-Multirank that signifies most of the indicators of academic, extracurricular, international and other activities of SSU as being higher than the world average value.
Sumy State University holds the peak score of 5 stars in divisions such as Teaching, Engagement, Access, and E-learning. According to the report proposed by World Thomson Reuters, the University takes the 557th position among the world’s universities and the 2nd position among Ukrainian universities.
Going by these top-ranking remarks of the university, SSU qualifies to be one of the leading Ukrainian universities
SSU is also a member of Magna Charta Universitatum, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Eurasian Association of Universities, and World Health Organization.
- Family Medicine (Doctor of Medicine/MBBS)
- Therapy, etc.
- International students are offered a guaranteed accommodation facility (homely hostels) by the University
- Personal passes are allotted to all the students in order to enter in the hostel which will help to prevent any unauthorized access to the hostels
- A full surveillance security system is available at the campus
- Foreign students who study at Sumy State University live in the hostels three different hostels.
- The dining facility is also available for the students living within a campus. The complex of public catering which consists of- university dining hall (274 persons), SSU Medical Institute dining hall (80 persons), SSU Machine- Building College dining hall, cafeteria (40 persons), buffets in the educational buildings
- The Student Council organizes various types of games between teams from different dormitories, on the occasion of New Yearâ€™s Day, the 8th of March, the Studentsâ€™ Day, the Fall Day, etc.
- Sumy State University has its Library, which holds over 3 million books and documents both in the formats of hard copies and electronic copies and gives access to the well-recognized databases from all over the world, which are significantly important in the field of medicine. It is also a winner of at the national level for All-Ukrainian Universities contest for â€œLibrary of the Yearâ€.
Direct Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is now available in Sumy State University. Contact Yaduvanshi Consultancy and apply now.