Top Medical Universities in Russia
Russia has been a popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS right from the Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of a highly subsidized fee by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in a number of international students traveling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc.
Duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty).
Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as the Russia Federation. Moscow is the capital of Russia and the Russian Federation is the official name of Russia. Moscow, the capital of Russia, is the largest city in the world. The population of Russia is about 146.6 million. The Russian government is based on a democratic form of rule. The Russian Federation shares a land border with Finland, Lithuania, and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway Estonia, Mongolia, and North Korea.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides a subsidy for education. Average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacks to 5 Lacks per year. All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Students get fully furnished hostel facility inside the university campus with fresh and quality food. MBBS Students can get scholarship also if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need. Students get training for MCI screening test during the medical course and professors are well aware of the MCI screening test. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn the Russian Language because by learning the Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students 2019
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Yaduvanshi Consultancy provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Russia
- Mari State University
- Perm State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kursk state medical University
- Kazan state medical university
- Syktyvkar State University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- Altai State Medical University
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia 2019-2020
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 2 Photos
- Strong will to become a doctor